If you are looking to build more visible and blocky abs, then is time to boost the intensity of your abdominal workouts! Anyone can drop their bodyfat percentage to begin to see abs. But if you want them to really pop-out, you need to train them like you would any other muscle group in your body!
ABS PROGRAM SCHEDULE
Perform Abs workout every second day (e.g. Mon-Wed-Fri) for at least two weeks. Then you’ll be ready to perform the next level of this ab workout.
Good Luck to get six pack!
HOW THIS ABS WORKOUT WORKS
1. Working aerobically on your abdominal muscles for over 7 minutes stimulates the capillaries in this area. These in turn increase the blood flow.
2. A greater blood flow means a greater flow of oxygen – and fat only burns in the presence of oxygen.
3. Toned ab muscles need more calories (kcal) to stay active. Our organism tends to release these calories from the area near the active muscles. So it burns fat in that area.
HOW TO USE THIS ABS WORKOUT AND GET PERFECT SIX PACK
1. This abs routine is designed to work the abdominal area ‘aerobically’. Performing it straight after an aerobic workout (e.g.: running, spinning, swimming or other aerobic activities) will improve the positive effect.
2. Learn the instructions for each ab exercise of this abs workout. Ensure you perform exercises properly to get perfect six pack.
3. Pay attention on the correct breathing while performing the abs exercises. It is very important and will help you achieve the best results possible.
Subscribe To Stay Motivated
Connect With Me: